There are no pictures! I don't know what happened but I managed to delete all the ones I took tonight between transferring them between folders. I will take some tomorrow and post them here.
Good news, we went by tonight and the tilers were still there. They had almost finished the walls of the ensuite. Can I just say once more, they look more stunning than I had hoped for. The guys (very nice to us and this has been the case for every tradesman that have worked on our house) told us they will finish tiling tomorrow and grout on Saturday. This seems to be a big shift in the progress of our house. Once the painting is done, I will see the home stretch. Another neighbour who started 4 months after us is moving in next week so we are the last family in our street that built this year to move in. It doesn't matter as long as I see progress. So fingers crossed that the painting is done this year.

Mrs B
 
Top