This light has been in my mind ever since I saw it used in a TV show called Designer Guys. I loved it back then and have always wanted it in my own home. But, fashions come and go and I put this light into the category of maybe one day.....Well today I saw it in a beautiful homewares shop in Melbourne called Domayne. The light was used in a bedroom setting. I kept going back to the room, contemplating if the long shape would suit a bedroom as I had only seen it used over a dinning room table. So tonight I am going to ponder whether this is the light I have been searching for my bedroom.
Another decision I had to make on the weekend was lights above my bed. I choose lights like the ones in the picture, the light only shines up so doesn't compete against my bedroom table lights. It actually took me a while to work out what would be best for the space but I think I have made the right choice. So many decisions to make when building a house!

This picture is here just because I love the mood the lighting has created. Similar to what I selected for our high ceilings upstairs.
Mrs B


 
Top