I spent a good 10 months on thinking, planning and agonising about my kitchen. I didn't have a kitchen designer so most of the design came from me. the pictures in this post represent all the elements that will be in my kitchen and bar area up on the second floor. I love .... horizontal handles, red glass, red glossy cabinets, white kitchens, clean lines, white granite tops and walnut wood. Combine all this and you have my kitchen and bar! Oh...I also forgot to mention that I love butlers pantry's so I have a small one but without a sink (the sink story I will tell you another time...I had to compromise with Mr B) So....I hope you enjoy my random pictures of kitchens!

Please note...When I saved these pictures, I didn't keep a record of the sites they were from. My apologies...
I love the skinny overhead cupboard, I am having one similar but going across the whole kitchen.



This is such a beautiful kitchen...very clean lines and I like the colour of the splash back.





One of my favourite houses. The floor boards are wide plank oak...I wanted this flooring so bad but was going to cost me a small fortune...oh well, my blackbutt floors will look just as beautiful.





I like the way the architect has combined the white gloss cupboards with the wood. Another element I am having in my kitchen.





The island bench is similar to mine.








A picture of Bianco Romano! very difficult to get it in Australia. I searched for over a year for the perfect white granite and I saw it at a Melbourne Home Show event. Cost us a fortune but I didn't care...this colour was exactly what I had been searching for. This stone is for my kitchen.


Henna Red on Starfire Glass
I have picked this colour for my splashback. Love it so much!
Mrs B







 
Top