Hey! Come hang out with me over at Misti’s place and read my post on Porches, Patios, and Decks. Misti at Studio M Designs has asked me to be a guest blogger and we are going to join the Hooked on Friday blog party hosted by Julia at Hooked on Houses.

I am giving away a copy of my book Designing Your Dream Home! To be eligible, all you have to do is leave a comment telling me which post in my archives has been the most beneficial to you. That’s all it takes. I will post the winner on Monday around noon EST. Please check back to see if you won and make sure I can get in touch with you to get your address. If I am unable to reach the winner, another winner will be named.

1401603521

It’s that time of year when porches, patios, and decks become another “room” we live in. My post is filled with photos to give you ideas as well as a number of questions to help you with the functional design. Feel free to email me if you have any particular questions at floorplandetails@aol.com

To get you in the mood, check out a couple of glorious patio and porch photos below. Don’t forget to come back in a day or two and read my post on Mistakes to Avoid related to porches, patios, and decks. Also to see if you are the winner of my book. Enjoy!IMG_0019 IMG_0020

(Source of tear sheet photos used in this post is unknown. If you will contact me I will include the source or removed the photo.)

 
Top