Here are some pictures that I took of my house. It is slowly coming together but so much work still to do. Lets see what happens this week.


Ensuite marble and basin


Ensuite...mirror still to be installed and taps of course.

Hallway with feature lighting



Feature lights...upstairs lounge room



Kitchen...still not finished!



View into kitchen and living area





Lounge room, you can see our chandelier hanging without the crystals...think we will wait until we move in.






Stairs and wall lights...this is the window I want to put a feature blind in. Make a real statement in the stair area.







Powder room with my white basin. We will be having a long vertical mirror here right up to the ceiling...something different.


I love my white marble, always wanted this look for as long as I can remember.




Laundry




The best till last...my feature wall niches at the entrance of the house. In real life they are just so beautiful.


Mrs B

 
Top